12month, full time contract position with possibility of extension or permanency
ABOUT DISCUS PRINT & SIGNAGE
As Perth’s original and leading large format printer, we have been providing quality print and signage solutions for over 25 years.
Backed with the best suite of technology in the State, our people are passionate about pushing the boundaries to deliver innovative products that achieve great results for our clients.
Our reputation for delivering on quality with exceptional service means we have the privilege to work with Perth’s biggest brands and events.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an innovative, results-orientated individual to be an integral part of driving and delivering our graphic design service.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Conceptualise, design and prepare artwork for all aspects of graphic design as part of Discus Print & Signage’s client graphic design service.
Deliver all graphic design and visual communications associated with the marketing plan and requirements of Discus Print & Signage.
- Conceptualise, design and prepare artwork for all aspects of graphic design as part of Discus Print & Signage’s client graphic design service (including, but not limited to, large-format print applications and signage)
- Attend client meetings, take briefs and determine requirements
- Provision of quotes for all graphic design and associated work
- Present creative designs to a high standard and within deadline, for client approval and feedback
- Provide unique interior design graphics as part of Discus Print & Signage’s interior graphic design service
- Alongside the Marketing Manager, implement the new interior graphic design service
- Produce a range of Discus Print & Signage sales support tools including tender documents and proposals
- Support the Marketing Manager with the implementation of the Discus Print & Signage Marketing Plan, providing a range of graphic design requirements including digital assets
- Create and maintain the professional standards of graphic design, that reflect corporate image and identity of Discus Print & Signage
- Keep abreast of technological and industry changes
- Research new design approaches and trends to create new opportunities
- Assist in the development and redesign of existing marketing templates
- Print management – liaise with internal staff in the production of Discus Print & Signage material and collateral
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design or related discipline
- An impressive portfolio that demonstrates experience in delivering graphic design for a range of mediums and client sectors in an agency environment
- Demonstrated creative ability in the production of graphic concepts, visuals and design
- Ability to use current graphic desktop publishing and graphic software packages including Adobe Creative Suite – proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Well-developed organisational skills with the proven ability to work autonomously to deliver multiple projects within deadline
- Demonstrate initiative and drive to achieve great results for our clients and business
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with a commitment to customer service
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary, goal-orientated team environment
- Passion for interior graphics/design
- Ability to take good photos/good with a camera!
- Experience with WordPress websites
Please send us a covering letter outlining your experience and how you meet the selection criteria, along with your resume, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.